Our commitment to our employees is reflected in our progressive culture, lifestyle-enhancing vacation entitlements, flexible work schedules and attitudes, leading-edge professional development policies and more.
Our most typical manufacturing plant positions are:
- Casting Operators
- Machining Operators
- CNC Machining Operators
CMP can only accept applications from individuals who are legally entitled to work in Canada. You must have a valid Canadian federal social insurance number (SIN).
Your resume is always welcome. We will retain all resumes for a period of six months in the event of future openings. No walk-ins, please.
E-mail your resume and a covering letter to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you are e-mailing us your resume and covering letter, the preferred formats are:
- Plain Text ( *.txt )
- Rich Text Format ( *.rtf)
If you would rather send your resume and covering letter by fax, e-mail the above address for our Human Resources fax number.
Check out our current vacancies by visiting the link below
Position: Warehouse Person
Posting No: 2018 – 08
We have a position available in the Warehouse for a Warehouse Person.
This position is part of the Collective Bargaining Group and will be subject to the pay rates and dues required by the bargaining unit. The rate for this position is $19.48 per hour.
In this position as a Warehouseman the successful candidate will:
- Receive products/materials from internal and external suppliers
- Unload and load transports
- Perform receiving inspections
- Perform physical inventory of products/materials
- Transact electronically the receipt of products/materials utilizing handheld scanners
- Transact electronically the movement of products/materials within the facility utilizing handheld scanners
- Perform cycle counting utilizing handheld scanners
- Pick and prepare customer orders utilizing handheld scanners
- Label all outbound orders per SOP
- Holds a valid Forklift Operators License
- Grade 10 Math
- Ability to use Handheld Scanners
- Ability to work shifts per the Collective Agreement – This position will spend at least 50% of the time on the graveyard shift.
- Must be willing to take any additional training/courses as required
How To Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com